Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome!! This is my official first post on the new blog!! whoop whoop! I have lots of editing and organizing of pictures to do before I start posting the good stuff. My goal in this blog is to share my stories, ideas, creations, and information on topics I find of interest. Many of these topics include natural living, parenting, child development, and anything related to children with special needs. I have a special place in my heart for children on the Autism spectrum and those dealing with sensory processing disorders. I will try my best to document daily activities we do in our home and how they can be applied or adapted to children with special needs. I hope this blog is a place where I can inspire creativity. I hope my tips, ideas, and creations inspire parents to get involved, play, be silly and become an advocate for your child's needs. I hope people will respect my opinions and share difference of opinion in a constructive respectful way. I hope my family can look back on this blog and see growth both physically, emotionally and spiritually.

1 comment: